Judge et al was the standard reference in econometrics in the late 80s and early 90s its a terrific text because it has both theory and applications with emphasis on the former though. Introduction to the theory and practice of econometrics probability mathematical statistics hardcover judge george getc apr 01 1982 synopsis may belong to another edition of this title. D47197 theory and practice of econometrics probability mathematical statistics probability statistics and econometrics provides a concise yet rigorous treatment of the field that is suitable for graduate students studying. Introduction to the theory and practice of econometrics wiley series in probability and mathematical statistics applied probability and statistics applied probability and statistics
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.