This book is a survey of exchange rate economics which covers the main theories which explain the determination of exchange rates and uses recent empirical data on exchange rate behaviour using the latest econometric techniques. The economics of exchange rates has 7 ratings and 0 reviews this book is a survey of exchange rate economics using the latest econometric techniques i. With topics like new open economy macroeconomics and official intervention in the foreign exchange market it should be clear that this book is broad in its scope and delves deeply into the area going well beyond the determinants of exchange rates. The economics of exchange rates is an area within international finance which has generated and continues to generate strong excitement and interest among students academics policymakers and practitioners. Created date 8 23 2006 24048 pm
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.