Streptomyces in nature and medicine the antibiotic makers 1st edition by david a hopwood author. Streptomyces in nature and medicine the antibiotic makers david a hopwood this book highlights the lives of a group of soil microbes that make most of the antibiotics used in medicine today. David hopwood certainly has the personal qualifications to recount the history of the streptomyces he focused his research career as a geneticist on understand. This is an insiders account of 50 years of genetic studies of the soil inhabiting microbes that produce most of the antibiotics used to treat infections as well as anti cancer anti parasitic and immunosuppressant drugs. Download citation on researchgate on aug 30 2007 dennis b worthen and others published streptomyces in nature and medicine the antibiotic makers
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.